Palmdale Water Heater Repair & Installation
Heating Your Water for over 30 Years
If you suspect something is wrong with your water heater, or you’re ready to install a new tankless water heater, look no further than John Manning Plumbing. Since 1992 our plumbers have been serving the communities of Palmdale, Lancaster, and the surrounding areas through our expertise and swift repairs. We respond to calls quickly and fix your issues in a timely manner because we want our customers to get back to their daily lives as soon as possible.
We Know Exactly What’s Wrong
Thanks to our years of servicing families’ homes in the community, we’re able to easily diagnose your water heater problem through a simple inspection.
The most common problems your damaged water heater could have include:
- Not supplying enough hot water - It's possible that your water heater is too small, or that there is something wrong with the heating element. Either way, our Palmdale water heater repair technicians can solve this nuisance of a problem with just 1 visit. If you get okay hot water, but with flashes of cold water every now and then, then you've got a crack in your water heater's dip tube that is responsible for bringing cold water into the water heater.
- Supplying water that’s too hot - If the water is too hot, then you most likely have an issue with your thermostat. The thermostat is responsible for regulating the temperature and if it's on the fritz, then your water might be too hot or too cold.
- Supplying water that takes a long time to heat - Water heaters are complicated machines, and heating enough water for a hot shower is no easy task. But if your water is taking minutes to heat up, then call in our Palmdale water heater repair pros because something isn't right.
- Smelly water - If your hot water is a little bit smelly, then get your unit checked. The inner coating of the tank can sometimes peel and infiltrate your water, making it smell and look a little bit off.
- Leaking tank or valve - When water is heated up, it expands and might apply extra pressure to the tank causing it to crack from time to time. Repairing your water heater isn't too expensive, but the water damage that can result from a serious crack could be pretty serious so act swiftly with leaks.
- Low water pressure - It's possible that with sediment build-up, your water pressure could be affected by the increasingly "hard water." Hard water is water with high levels of sediments and they can also cause your unit to make noises, not heat properly, or impact your water pressure.
We’ll know where the issue stems from depending on whether you own a gas or electric water heater.
The problems you’re facing with your water heater could result from one of the following:
- Loose pipes
- Sediment buildup on heating elements
- Calcium deposits and rust inside plumbing
- Too small water heater
- Corroded tank
In some instances, our water heater experts can fix your problem with a small repair, while in others, we might suggest a replacement. Luckily, we can identify the best water heater for your home and install it ourselves so there’s one less thing for you to worry about.
We’ll Find the Right Water Heater for You
According to the Department of Energy, the second-largest expense in our homes comes from heating water. It’s important, then, that you use a water heater that functions properly while remaining affordable in terms of energy costs.
In addition to water heater repair, we can also install different water heaters, including:
- Standard water heaters
- Solar water heaters
- Point-of-use water heaters
- High-efficiency water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
You won’t need to worry about doing the research—our plumbers have done the math and can help with your water heater repair or installation in Palmdale.
Call our Palmdale water heater repair specialists today at (661) 338-6305 and receive $40 off as a first-time customer.